I follow the lovely blog Beauty, Baby and Me and have read about her doing the 30 day blogging challenge. So I thought I would take up said challenge!
The rules are pretty simple, a topic a day for 30 days, as follows:
- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- The meaning behind your blog name
- A habit you wish you didn’t have
- A picture of somewhere you’ve been
- Favorite superhero and why
- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
- Something you crave for a lot
- Your top 5 pet peeves
- Favorite foods and why
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Favorite TV shows
- Favorite movies
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Do you own a smart phone? Tell why you love it.
- What has been your best vacation memory?
- Bullet your whole day
- Discuss your views on religion
- If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe.
- Write a letter to your teenage self.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Write about the worst injury you’ve had
- What is your favourite quote?
- List all the places that you have lived
- Three things you want to say to different people
- Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- Share a funny YouTube video
So seeing as it’s the first of the month, why not start today?
Here’s a recent picture: From our recent trip to Devon (this was the only non rainy day!)
- I have to draw my eyebrows on. They all fell out when I was pregnant and have yet to return. Sigh.
- I’m 5″8 but have size 5 feet. I fall over a lot.
- When I was a kid I got my picture in the front of the local newspaper. On stilts. Next to the lollipop lady. Right then!
- I don’t really like music. It’s ok, but I don’t put it on unless I’m doing the housework. I’m still stuck in the 90’s when it comes to music knowledge of any sort.
- I would like to get another degree some day. 2 just ain’t enough!
- I don’t have any fillings yet. Partly due to my dentist aversion I’m sure.
- I’m scared witless by clowns.
- I’m pathologically lazy. If I can get out of doing something I will. I’m only writing this so I don’t have to pack yet.
- I wear glasses, but only need them for one eye. I should get a monocle!
- I’m learning to drive and have been having lessons for three years because I’m scared shitless by roundabouts.
- I was brought up in the countryside but I’m a city girl now. The only thing I miss is the sea.
- My hair grows really fast. Like, ridiculously fast. I just wish that applied to my eyebrows.
- I’ve been around the world, and visited more than 30 countries.
- I’ve been writing a children’s story for about 15 years now (see fact 8)
- It’s taken me about an hour to write this list because I have terrible writers block – I’m really hoping this challenge will kick start my writing. I’m pretty sure I can write ok, but getting ideas is the hard part!
I’ve somehow managed to get myself nominated for ‘best new blog’ at the MAD Awards 2016 *does small squee* I would LOVE another nomination, if you have a minute.