Welcome back to #chucklemums for week seven, and surprisingly still going strong.
Even though last week was half term (and er…some people forgot… naming no names…) we still had some great posts linked up. It’s getting tougher and tougher but this week, the worthy winners of the #pantsaward were:
Right Royal Mother with a gripping yarn (best I could do, sorry) making a new blanket for the princess.
Accidental Hipster Mum (or more accurately, Mr Accidental Hipster Blogger) with a list of seriously dumb questions people ask when you’ve had a baby.
Grab your code and wear your Pants with pride!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pants-award.jpg" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
Posts from previous weeks are all stored HERE.
This week Fran has added a new post – Things that Daddy is better at than me and an old one which is all the more relevant now she has a walking baby – The perils of a mobile baby. I have added couple of new posts – Confessions of a Terrible Mum(zilla) and some advice for pregnant mums-to-be, Things You Should Do On Maternity Leave Vs Things You Shouldn’t.
I’m pretty sure the titles tell you all you need to know with these ones 😉
Obviously you don’t have to add a post to check out the blog posts, but if you want to add a link then the rules (because there have to be some, we can’t have anarchy!) are as follows:
- Please add a maximum of two posts to the link up.
- Posts don’t have to be recent but they must be yours and they must be funny! We know funny is subjective, but this isn’t the place for the tear jerkers or serious analysis (there are plenty of linkies out there for this kind of thing). If you find your own post funny that is good enough for us!
- Please make sure you add the linky badge by copying the code below into your post. Ps that’s a Mumzilla and not a winosaurus. Just to clear that up 😉
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/e0871-logofinal.png" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- It’d be great if you could leave a comment on the host posts (at the beginning of the linky list). There might be a few but just pick one for each host. We aren’t greedy.
- Please visit and comment on at least one other post for each post you add. Remember to make your comments meaningful (Great post! is always a bit of a cop-out) and that the more comments you leave, the more love you’ll get back.
- Sharing is caring – wow that’s cliché – but if you like a post, then Facebook shares, tweets and links on your own blog are all very much appreciated.
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @whingewine and @themumzilla with the hashtag #chucklemums with a link to your post for a retweet.
Fran (Whinge Whinge Wine) & Sarah (Mumzilla) x
On to the posts! (Please fill in your blog name and/or Twitter handle as well as the title of your post, thanks!)