A huge hooray for #chucklemums – it’s week nine!
We are really enjoying reading your excellent posts every week and want to say a huge thank you to every one of you who has linked up – you are all pants winners in our eyes.
Yet, each week we have but two #pantsaward pairs of pants. And last week, the worthy winners were:
The brilliant Hillie from Turning up in Devon with When we took part in the ‘Village Open Gardens’!!!!!! (excessive punctuation necessary). Well worth a visit for the excellent horticultural puns alone. I always save Hillie’s posts until the evening so I can sit down, wine in hand, and give them the attention they deserve. If you’ve not visited please do!
The hilarious Jo from Heir Raising who is a first time linker – she shared with us her Ten Commandments of Britmums Live – something that we will make sure we re-read before Saturday (that’s right, we are BOTH going. Watch out Britmums!).
And look! Here she is wearing her pants!
Thank you Jo 😀
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pants-award.jpg" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
Make sure you go and check them out, along with the other brilliant posts from previous weeks which are all stored HERE.
Obviously you don’t have to add a post to check out the blog posts, but if you want to add a link then the rules (because there have to be some, we can’t have anarchy!) are as follows:
- Please add a maximum of two posts to the link up.
- Posts don’t have to be recent but they must be yours and they must be funny! We know funny is subjective, but this isn’t the place for the tear jerkers or serious analysis (there are plenty of linkies out there for this kind of thing). If you find your own post funny that is good enough for us!
- Please make sure you add the linky badge by copying the code below into your post. Ps that’s a Mumzilla and not a winosaurus. Just to clear that up 😉
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/e0871-logofinal.png" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- It’d be great if you could leave a comment on the host posts (at the beginning of the linky list). There might be a few but just pick one for each host. We aren’t greedy.
- Please visit and comment on at least one other post for each post you add. Remember to make your comments meaningful (Great post! is always a bit of a cop-out) and that the more comments you leave, the more love you’ll get back.
- Sharing is caring – wow that’s cliché – but if you like a post, then Facebook shares, tweets and links on your own blog are all very much appreciated.
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @whingewine and @themumzilla with the hashtag #chucklemums with a link to your post for a retweet. You can also tag us over on our Facebook pages and we will try to share the love over there too!
Sarah (Mumzilla) and Fran (Whinge Whinge Wine) x
On to the posts! (Please fill in your blog name and/or Twitter handle as well as the title of your post, thanks!)