Wow, it’s week 31 of #chucklemums! That’s practically enough weeks to grow a sprog. Theoretically it would be week 34 but we’ve had several skives including last week – sorry about that gigglers.
I have a feeling I might be the only commentator this week – how brave am I? So go easy on me, and anyone who comments on a few extra posts gets my eternal gratitude. I don’t know what those other girls think, but my favourite post last week was Being Mum Ill by Threesypeasy – I’m sure Fran will have some pants for you somewhere!
Sigh, and now the rules, to stop you all going rogue:
- You’re welcome to link up to two posts each week. No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- Posts don’t have to be brand new but they must be yours and they must be vaguely funny. Obvs humour comes in all shapes and sizes but we can’t do tearjerkers at this party. If you think that your post is funny, chances are at least one of us will!
- Please add your blog or Twitter handle before the title of your post when you link up.
- We open our proverbial doors at 7am Tuesday and call last orders just before 10pm, so you have plenty of time to link up. We try to have all commenting complete by Friday, and announce the winner of the coveted #PantsAward over the weekend.
- We’ll rotate the hosting so that three of us are on duty each week. This means that you’ll always get at least two hosts commenting on your linked post, and sometimes even all three if we’re in good moods.
- We’d be grateful if you could comment on each of the host posts, if you have time. Then the world is your oyster – just choose any other linked post that you fancy and leave them a meaningful comment. Things like “Great post!” are a bit wishy washy. SHOUTY CAPS BIT – PLEEEEASE COMMENT ON ANOTHER POST PLEEEEASE. Some of you were looking awfully neglected last week, we’re sorry!
- If you like a post, feel free to share it on your social media, it’s awfully kind.
- Make sure your Twitter handle appears on your sharing link!
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @whingewine, @themumzilla, @beta_mummy and @mousemoo_metoo with the hashtag #chucklemums, linking your post for a retweet.
Let’s slap a badge on it and get you linked…
Please copy the code below to display our beaut of a badge on your post.
I hope you are pleased to see it’s a normal size now!
Here’s your link up my loves, enjoy!