Welcome back to #chucklemums for week FIVE! We’ve missed you!
So… who won the #PantsAward last time, eh?
After much debate (seriously, lots of hilarious people out there!) we chose:
Life is Knutts for her journey into Toddlerland…a place where anything goes and where no means yes and yes means no.
R is for Hoppit and the Toddler West – how to tell if you have toddler settlers out to claim your house and your property.
Grab your badge below and wear your pants with pride!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pants-award.jpg" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week Fran and I have added two posts each.
Firstly, Fran has linked a post dedicated to her love of Baby Wipes and secondly, a post that may not be rip-roaringly hilarious but hopefully you’ll be able to find some humour in the tale of her Holiday from Hell.
Obviously you don’t have to add a post to check out the blog posts, but if you want to add a link then the rules (because there have to be some, we can’t have anarchy!) are as follows:
- Please add a maximum of two posts to the link up.
- Posts don’t have to be recent but they must be yours and they must be funny! We know funny is subjective, but this isn’t the place for the tear jerkers or serious analysis (there are plenty of linky’s out there for this kind of thing). If you find your own post funny that is good enough for us!
- Please make sure you add the linky badge by copying the code below into your post.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/e0871-logofinal.png" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- It’d be great if you could leave a comment on the host posts (at the beginning of the linky list). There might be a few but just pick one for each host. We aren’t greedy.
- Please visit and comment on at least one other post for each post you add. Remember to make your comments meaningful (Great post! is always a bit of a cop-out) and that the more comments you leave, the more love you’ll get back.
- Sharing is caring – wow that’s cliché – but if you like a post, then Facebook shares, tweets and links on your own blog are all very much appreciated. If you want me to share your posts on my facebook page, give me a like so I know where to find you!
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @whingewine and @themumzilla with the hashtag #chucklemums with a link to your post for a retweet.
Fran (Whinge Whinge Wine) & Sarah (Mumzilla) x
On to the posts! (Please fill in your blog name and/or Twitter handle as well as the title of your post, thanks!)