Welcome back to #chucklemums for week SIX! Who knew we would be going this long?
Last week was fantastic. I think the best yet. There were so many posts which could have made the final cut, but our absolute favourites of the week and the proud new owners of the #pantsaward were:
Sarah and Louise: Mum’s The Word with Toilet Training Driving you Potty? Here is my list of 10 essential items to get you through. If you’re through with potty training or just beginning, you need to read this NOW.
Grab your code and wear your Pants with pride!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pants-award.jpg" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
Fran has added two up as well – the first is a post from last week with her Top Tips for flying with the smalls, and the second is a *brand new* post just for you lovely people about the similarities between small children and…er…dogs.
Obviously you don’t have to add a post to check out the blog posts, but if you want to add a link then the rules (because there have to be some, we can’t have anarchy!) are as follows:
- Please add a maximum of two posts to the link up.
- Posts don’t have to be recent but they must be yours and they must be funny! We know funny is subjective, but this isn’t the place for the tear jerkers or serious analysis (there are plenty of linkies out there for this kind of thing). If you find your own post funny that is good enough for us!
- Please make sure you add the linky badge by copying the code below into your post.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/e0871-logofinal.png" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- It’d be great if you could leave a comment on the host posts (at the beginning of the linky list). There might be a few but just pick one for each host. We aren’t greedy.
- Please visit and comment on at least one other post for each post you add. Remember to make your comments meaningful (Great post! is always a bit of a cop-out) and that the more comments you leave, the more love you’ll get back.
- Sharing is caring – wow that’s cliché – but if you like a post, then Facebook shares, tweets and links on your own blog are all very much appreciated.
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @whingewine and @themumzilla with the hashtag #chucklemums with a link to your post for a retweet.
Fran (Whinge Whinge Wine) & Sarah (Mumzilla) x
On to the posts! (Please fill in your blog name and/or Twitter handle as well as the title of your post, thanks!)