Welcome back to #chucklemums for week EIGHT. My word.
So we know you’re only here because you want to know who won the #pantsaward. Well lucky you, because I’m here to tell you!
Gemma at Life is Knutts amused us mightily with her Thomas horror movie. I’m pretty sure this is her second shot at the pants. Well deserved!
Newbie Michelle from This Happened to Me Today’s preschooler says the funniest things!
Grab your code and wear your Pants with pride!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pants-award.jpg" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
Make sure you go and check them out, along with the other brilliant posts from previous weeks which are all stored HERE.
Obviously you don’t have to add a post to check out the blog posts, but if you want to add a link then the rules (because there have to be some, we can’t have anarchy!) are as follows:
- Please add a maximum of two posts to the link up.
- Posts don’t have to be recent but they must be yours and they must be funny! We know funny is subjective, but this isn’t the place for the tear jerkers or serious analysis (there are plenty of linkies out there for this kind of thing). If you find your own post funny that is good enough for us!
- Please make sure you add the linky badge by copying the code below into your post. Ps that’s a Mumzilla and not a winosaurus. Just to clear that up 😉
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.mumzilla.co.uk" rel="dofollow" title="Mumzilla"><img src="http://mumzilla.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/e0871-logofinal.png" alt="Mumzilla" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- It’d be great if you could leave a comment on the host posts (at the beginning of the linky list). There might be a few but just pick one for each host. We aren’t greedy.
- Please visit and comment on at least one other post for each post you add. Remember to make your comments meaningful (Great post! is always a bit of a cop-out) and that the more comments you leave, the more love you’ll get back.
- Sharing is caring – wow that’s cliché – but if you like a post, then Facebook shares, tweets and links on your own blog are all very much appreciated.
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @whingewine and @themumzilla with the hashtag #chucklemums with a link to your post for a retweet. You can also tag us over on our Facebook pages and we will try to share the love over there too!
Sarah (Mumzilla) & Fran (Whinge Whinge Wine) x
On to the posts! (Please fill in your blog name and/or Twitter handle as well as the title of your post, thanks!)