I’ve been admiring these watches from afar, so I won’t fib – I was pretty pleased to be sent one. My JORD watch turned up in all it’s wooden glory in a gorgeous case resting on a little hessian pillow. The case has a little drawer as well as a space for the watch – great for cufflinks if it’s a gift for a man, or as a little travel jewellery box for me.
The watch has a large face, and feels really light and smooth to wear, which I love as I find metals ones irritate my wrist. I think it looks really fashionable – and yes, I do have very skinny wrists, it might not look so large on a person with normally sized joints!
This stylish Koa and Ash wood women’s watch has a lovely finish that only nature can offer.
I love the pretty grey face with the steel hands. The time twisty thing on the side displays the JORD logo, as does the back of the watch which is engraved with the watch’s details – a lovely touch on a unique watch.
I couldn’t resist taking it back to nature! (and yes, yes, those are my fingers in the reflection – a professional photographer I will never be!)
This beautiful statement piece is the perfect accessory to any outfit, no matter what the occasion and I can’t see it going out of style – I have been asked about it several times already! JORD size the watches before shipping, and it arrived very quickly too – fab for a present!
To win a JORD $75.00 e-voucher just visit the competition entry form here. Everyone who enters will receive a $20.00 e-gift card (excluding the winner).
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 18th December 2016.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winning prize is a $75.00 e-voucher to spend at the JORD website.
- The $75.00 e-voucher will expire on 31st January 2017.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- This competition may be withdrawn at any time.
- The fulfilment of this prize is the responsibility of JORD.
- The $20.00 e-gift cards will expire on 31st January 2017.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.