This is one of those glorious challenges that doesn’t actually take very long and is good for a dry creative patch. Plus who doesn’t like talking about themselves? Huh? Huh?
So here we go – 20 questions about yours truly.
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum or a Working Mum?
Stay at Home. I was working part time but the school run logistics were giving me a breakdown. This blogging feels like a job though, just an enjoyable unpaid job!
2. Would you have it any other way?
I would rather be earning my own money, but while Rian is little and we can afford it, it’s nice to be taking a break where I can work on other things (can’t say I like my housework duties much though)
3. Do you co-sleep?
Hell to the no. Last time the boy was in my bed he woke me up by raking my leg with his jaggedy toenails (however much we clip them, they turn jaggedy and evil) He’s such a wriggler I spend the night half awake making sure he doesn’t plop off the edge.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Snacks. Feed him, or face the wrath of the hangry child. Scary times.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I wouldn’t have minded another one, but this one is hard work and once you’re out of the nappies and waking up all sodding night stage do you really want to go back…….?
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
Not that often. We don’t have many people local but we live in hope.
7. Your child’s favourite show?
He likes Phineas and Ferb at the moment, but his favourite – for some reason utterly beyond my comprehension – seems to be Curious George, which I loathe. I may have to dedicate an entire post to how much I loathe it in fact.
8. Name one thing you bought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
A bogey sucker.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
Beans! And sugar. Ho hum.
10. How many cars does your family have?
One, but if I ever pass my sodding test I’ll need one too.
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I didn’t put on any weight while I was pregnant, I was skinny as anything after the birth, then my thyroid broke and I got fat. Typical.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius…you get my drift.
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
How hasn’t it?!?!!?
15. Finish the sentence “It makes my heart melt when…”
I get a “really big squeeze”
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
GAP sale is always a favourite! I got most of his clothes from eBay when he was younger.
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
I love Benefit. Skincare is what ever is on offer, if I even remember.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Not really, I’m not entirely sure how the one I’ve got even happened 😉
20. Best part of being a mum?
Cuddles, kisses and how much he makes me laugh!
Right, I’m nominating:
Sarah from Mum&Mor
And anyone else who wants to join in!